Brighten skin pigmentation
Renew aging skin
Recommended for the smart management and resolution of skin aging and pigmentation.
BR SKIN contains powerful synergetic system to not only anti-aging and whiten but also protect your skin.
BR SKIN can eliminates these harsh elements, over all health with be revitalized, the process of aging will slow down and appearance of skin will be radiantly growing. It inhibits and blocks tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for the production of dark melanin pigments. Continuous and consistent supplementation will result into gradual skin lightening until you reach the skin tone you desire.
Dosage: Take two – three tablets one hour after breakfast, once a day.
+ Do not use for pregnant and breastfeeding women. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under cap if damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place, avoid sunlight.
+ Natural color of tablets will change over time. This does not alter the potency of the product.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND BR SKIN
THE PERFECT WHITENING SUPPLEMENT
– Glutathione, known as the king of antioxidants, is the most abundant endogenous antioxidant that plays a pivotal role in regulating oxidative stress, detoxification and immune function. Glutathione is an essential component of your cells, with low glutathione levels; cells cannot perform many of their functions properly.
– It helps the body produce and recycle antioxidants, which is vital for maintaining cellular health. When glutathione is depleted, this process is inhibited and free radicals can build up in the body.
– The oral use of Glutathione inhibits the tyrosinase activity. Once the tyrosinase activity has been inhibited the metabolic pathway then reverses its course going to the synthesis of light pigmented melanin called pheomelanin instead of synthesizing dark pigmented melanin called eumelanin. The cycle continuously flow as long as the presence of l-glutathione co-exist in the metabolic pathway of melanin. Finally, light skin will reveal to the surface gradually changing your complexion.
– Another agent promoted for skin whitening is L-cysteine, which is claimed to be 3-5 times more potent than Glutathione and is BFAD approved. High concentrations of L-cysteine reduced the tyrosinase activity and produced more pheomelanin by way of cysteinyl dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA), the building block of pheomelanin.
– L‐Cysteine prevents the production of melanin. Therefore, even if your skin receives damage from UV rays, you won’t need to worry much about spots and freckles. L-cysteine can also wash your existing melanin pigments away with your dead skin cells, thus lightening the spots and freckles that you already have.
– L‐Cysteine is an powerful amino acid that works with vitamin C in preventing the skin’s production of melanin pigments. Since it has very high skin-whitening abilities, it is used in various anti-spot medicines and nutrition tablets.
– L‐Cysteine stimulates the production of glutathione. Glutathione is an antioxidant that exists in the body and is very useful in preventing the production of melanin. Therefore, not taking enough L-cysteine can result in various skin troubles.
– L‐Cysteine has an antioxidative effect. It stimulates the activity of glutathione peroxidase enzymes, which protect the skin from reactive oxygen species (ROS). It also represses the activity of tyrosinase enzymes, which come from ROS and are involved in the production of melanin.
– L‐Cysteine activates your skin’s turnover, which is directly related to wrinkles and skin darkening. It helps your body’s metabolism, making it easier to flush out melanin pigments.
ROSE HIPS FRUIT EXTRACT
Rose hips are packed full of vitamin C and other antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. They also contain a substance that fights inflammation. Beauty professionals worldwide use and recommend the product to their clients for its following key benefits:
– Natural source of vitamin C – a skin brightening, anti-ageing antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone. The skin can get damaged when overexposed to the sun. What Vitamin C does is reduce the damages caused by free radicals such as dry skin, wrinkles and premature signs of aging. Vitamin C regulates the production of collagen, which keeps the skin supple and youthful-looking. Rose hips have more vitamin C than citrus fruits. Vitamin C has a number of ways of making skin lighter: Vitamin C inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase. By doing this, less melanin pigments are produced. Studies show that Vitamin C works mainly on pigments surrounding hair follicles. Vitamin C in your body also increases the levels of glutathione and Vitamin E in your body.
– Natural source of vitamin E – which is an anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant that calms and hydrates dry and sensitive skin. It also helps protect skin cells from sun damage.
– Natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 – which help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
– Natural source of the powerful antioxidants lycopene, which helps improve skin texture and offer protection against premature ageing, and beta-carotene, which helps prevent free-radical damage responsible for skin ageing.
AGARICUS BISPORUS EXTRACT
Agaricus bisporus has has more antioxidant properties than more expensive varieties. It has already revealed potential for improving the immune system as well as the skin . It is thought to help in detoxification and is a great source of nutrients.
Agaricus bisporus mushrooms are also a prime natural source of the powerful antioxidant L-Ergothioneine — which scavenges free radicals and protects against DNA damage. So Agaricus bisporus can help:
– Promote healthy skin and hair
– Cleanse the liver and flush out toxins
– Boost energy, eliminate fatigue, and balance the effects of stress
AMERICAN CHLORELLA EXTRACT
– Chlorella is nutrient-packed algae that have wonderful health and skin benefits. Chlorella has more than 20 different vitamins and minerals and provides an abundance of naturally occurring beta carotene (Provitamin A) which makes it especially valuable for supplying effective skin nutrition. It is one the highest natural sources of chlorophyll and also contains iron, iodine, zinc, lysine and essential fatty acids.
– The antioxidants in chlorella may protect skin cells from accelerated aging brought on by skin-damaging free radicals and sun damage.
– Chlorella is also a very powerful acne treatment. The reason why chlorella helps with acne is because it strengthens and detoxifies the liver, which results in clear skin because less toxins are coming to the surface. When toxins are removed from the body they don’t have the chance to damage skin. Over time this will help the skin to maintain radiance and beauty.
ACAI BERRY EXTRACT
– Acai berry is a rich in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. It contains vitamin A, E and vitamin C. Amongst minerals acai berries contain calcium, iron, potassium and sodium. Researchers found acai berry to be one of the most beneficial natural ingredients for the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
– The antioxidants found in Acai berry, anthocyanins, are excellent for healthy body and skin. Acai berries are extremely high in vitamin c therefore have antioxidant properties, working to fight the cell-damaging free radicals which damage and age the skin. Therefore, acai berries may help to maintain young and radiant skin.
– Vitamin E in Acai berry helps rejuvenate skin. Not only is it a strong antioxidant, but it has anti-inflammatory properties and promotes the production of collagen and elastin to improve skin elasticity and retains moisture as well.
– Acai berry contains many fatty acids such as omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids—a smorgasbord of components that help skin appear youthful and supple. Fatty acids support the structure and firmness of skin, keep skin cells moist and strong, helping to fight off wrinkles and dry, dull skin. If you’re getting enough, your skin looks smooth and soft.
NAVY BEAN EXTRACT
– Navy beans are very nutritious for your health and skin. They are a good source of amazing nutrients. Navy beans are a rich house of vitamins, minerals and essential proteins.
– They are loaded with antioxidants and provide a good supply of detoxifying molybdenum. These antioxidants maintains the health and radiance of your skin in a purely natural way. Navy beans control the early damage of cells and promote its longevity. It also helps in diminishing signs of early aging such as dark circles, fine lines, looseness of skin, wrinkles, patches,… efficiently
– These beans have enormous amounts of potassium and iron in it. Potassium aids in stopping hair fall and iron results into hair growth.They have the nutrients that promote your hair growth and make them healthy and shiny.
– Saffron has been a beauty ingredient of the royals for many centuries. Saffron is the most precious spice of this world. Saffron has amazing skin lightening properties that proactively promotes healthy and glowing skin.
– Saffron is rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, Vitamin C, iron, potassium, zinc, selenium, folate and many other nutrients. Saffron also has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, hence its great for acne and pimple-prone skin. It is also effective to treat pigmentation and dark patches on the skin. Saffron can also soothe skin inflammation and rashes.
– Saffron is having many bio-chemical compounds as antioxidants that are beneficial in contending of free radicals thereby helps in promoting of overall well-being of the body and healthy skin. Saffron is containing bio-chemical compounds such as zeaxanthin, lycopene, α- and β- carotene; all these are acts like as immune modulator and protect the human body from the harmful.