[For Men] Rene White & Hair
NATURAL & SAFE INGREDIENTS
- Enhance youthful, radiant skin
- Promote hair & nail growth
- Boost men’s health
- Reduce acne
- Increase endogenous collagen production
Serving size: two tablets (2000mg)*
60 tablets – Dietary Supplement.
Proprietary blend: L-Cysteine 1000mg, Glutathione 200mg, Maca Root Powder 120mg, Saw Palmetto 120mg, Rooibos African Extracts 170mg, Amla Extract 130mg, Palmaria Palmata Extract 160mg, Navy Beans 100mg.
* Daily Value not established.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
– Another agent promoted for skin whitening is L-cysteine, which is claimed to be 3-5 times more potent than Glutathione and is BFAD approved. High concentrations of L-cysteine reduced the tyrosinase activity and produced more pheomelanin by way of cysteinyl dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA), the building block of pheomelanin.
– L‐Cysteine prevents the production of melanin. Therefore, even if your skin receives damage from UV rays, you won’t need to worry much about spots and freckles. L-cysteine can also wash your existing melanin pigments away with your dead skin cells, thus lightening the spots and freckles that you already have.
– L‐Cysteine is an powerful amino acid that works with vitamin C in preventing the skin’s production of melanin pigments. Since it has very high skin-whitening abilities, it is used in various anti-spot medicines and nutrition tablets.
– L‐Cysteine stimulates the production of glutathione. Glutathione is an antioxidant that exists in the body and is very useful in preventing the production of melanin. Therefore, not taking enough L-cysteine can result in various skin troubles.
– L‐Cysteine has an antioxidative effect. It stimulates the activity of glutathione peroxidase enzymes, which protect the skin from reactive oxygen species (ROS). It also represses the activity of tyrosinase enzymes, which come from ROS and are involved in the production of melanin.
– L‐Cysteine activates your skin’s turnover, which is directly related to wrinkles and skin darkening. It helps your body’s metabolism, making it easier to flush out melanin pigments.
– Glutathione, known as the king of antioxidants, is the most abundant endogenous antioxidant that plays a pivotal role in regulating oxidative stress, detoxification and immune function. Glutathione is an essential component of your cells, with low glutathione levels; cells cannot perform many of their functions properly.
– It helps the body produce and recycle antioxidants, which is vital for maintaining cellular health. When glutathione is depleted, this process is inhibited and free radicals can build up in the body.
– The oral use of Glutathione inhibits the tyrosinase activity. Once the tyrosinase activity has been inhibited the metabolic pathway then reverses its course going to the synthesis of light pigmented melanin called pheomelanin instead of synthesizing dark pigmented melanin called eumelanin. The cycle continuously flow as long as the presence of l-glutathione co-exist in the metabolic pathway of melanin. Finally, light skin will reveal to the surface gradually changing your complexion.
MACA ROOT POWDER
– Maca root powder provides a host of important micronutrients and is jam-packed with antioxidants, and it has been shown to improve men’s health, balance hormone levels, and improve energy, mood and memory.
– Maca root is rich in amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, B12, C, D and E , carbohydrates, as well as minerals like iron, calcium, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and magnesium. These vitamins and minerals are absolutely critical for skin, hair growth, nails, and health.
– Maca has a lot of vitamin C, and that increases your endogenous collagen and fights free radicals that can cause everything from skin damage to inflammation. It’s also got vitamins D and E, which regulate collagen production as well.
– Maca root acts as a natural antioxidant, boosting levels of antioxidants like glutathione and superoxide dismutase in the body. So that all types of skin conditions will be in better health. The skin gets smoother and starts glowing.
– Saw Palmetto is a type of small palm tree found in Florida and parts of other southeastern states. The primary active compounds in saw palmetto are a combination of flavonoids, plant sterols and fatty acids which contribute to the health of the skin.
– This herb also contains a high concentration of polysaccharides, which work in your body as an anti-inflammatory agent and an immune system booster.
– Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is derived from the male hormone testosterone, it is also the primary cause of hair loss in men and women. When DHT builds up in the hair follicle, it causes a gradual thinning of the hair shaft. DHT also has the ability to cause an excess of sebum in the skin. The increased production of oil on your skin increases the chances of clogged pores that causes acne. Research shows that saw palmetto can block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. So that Saw Palmetto can prevent hair loss as well as acne
ROOIBOS AFRICAN EXTRACTS
– Rooibos African Extracts is a South African success story. The rooibos magic lies in the fact that it’s packed with antioxidants (50 times more than green tea), is caffeine-free. These antioxidants are known to thwart free radicals in the body that can damage cells and cause cancer. It has been known to clear skin of acne, prevent wrinkles and make skin lighter.
– Rooibos is also rich in alpha hydroxy acid and zinc. Both of these nutrients are great for the skin and may help alleviate several skin problems including acne, pimples, sunburns and uneven skin. Because healthy skin starts from within, Rooibos is a great way to improve the skin in a natural way.
– Zinc is also important and necessary for clear skin. The nutrient assists with building the structure of cell membranes, healing wounds, protects against UV rays and has anti-inflammatory properties. Scientific studies have shown that the consumption of zinc may reduce acne.
– Rooibos is rich in several important minerals required for hair growth. This includes zinc, calcium, manganese, copper and potassium. Rooibos may help increase hair growth and strengthen hair fibers, so hair grows healthy and strong. It may also help prevent hair loss, as its active ingredients help remove dead skin cells that may block hair follicles and prevent hair from growing. Furthermore, the anti-inflammatory effects of Rooibos may help relieve the symptoms of dandruff by soothing the scalp. Rooibos is rich in polyphenols, and these ingredients promote shiny, soft hair and protect against sun damage.
– Roobios is rich in polyphenols including aspalathin and nothofagin, which are two polyphenol antioxidants. These antioxidants help protect the body by fighting free radicals or unstable cells that attack healthy cells to stabilize themselves and boost to the immune system.
– Amla has vitamin C and antioxidants, which bring a natural glow to your skin and lightens the complexion. Amla is well known for its huge content of vitamin C, that helps in building collagen that keeps skin elastic and firm.
– Amla is rich in powerful antioxidants due to which it slows down the degradation of collagen. Collagen is responsible for maintaining the skin’s elasticity, keeping the skin younger looking and taut. Using amla will be extremely beneficial in getting a younger looking healthy skin.
– Amla juice also has loads of hair benefits. Amla shows incredible benefits in hair fall, hair loss, alopecia, premature grey hair. It makes hair darker, thicker and shinier. In Hair loss or alopecia too, amla provides relief. Amla promotes hair regrowth as an added benefit. Amla uses to get thicker hair
PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT
– This extract of the red seaweed, Palmaria Palmata, has been proven in various medical studies to reduce skin pigmentation for a brighter, more even-toned complexion. The use of Palmaria palmata has been shown to inhibit the release of Stem Cell Factor (SCF), another signaling molecule released by keratinocytes upon exposure to UVB radiation. SCF binds with a receptor on the melanocyte, activating the melanocyte. Palmaria palmata inhibits the release of SCF and therefore inhibits melanocyte activation; in addition, it inhibits Tyrosinase activity and the synthesis of the protein anchoring complex required for transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
– Palmaria Palmata extract has been clinically proven to possess free radical scavenging activity, making Palmaria Palmata useful as an antioxidant. Palmaria Palmata Seaweed is full of lipids, proteins, minerals and vitamins that are readily absorbed into the skin. Upon absorption, Palmaria Palmata rebalances, nourishes, detoxifies, purifies, oxygenates and deeply moisturizes the skin’s texture and tone. Palmaria Palmata is also an excellent source of amino acids, as well as Vitamins A, C, B1, B12, D, E, K & P – thereby making it ideal for forcing toxins from stagnant cells. The use of Palmaria Palmata also stimulates and improves blood and lymph circulation, while combating premature aging, environmental stressors and the impact of poor nutrition and pollution – all of which take a terrible toll on the skin.
– Palmaria Palmata is rich in vitamin C, helping the body increase its white blood cell count and contributing to growth and repair, through its important role in collagen production.
– Palmaria Palmata is also abundant in complex polysaccharides or long chain sugars. These dietary glyconutrients are helpful for building immune health, detoxifying the liver, nourishing the skin, soothing inflammation and detoxifying the body.
– Navy beans are very nutritious for your health and skin. They are a good source of amazing nutrients. Navy beans are a rich house of vitamins, minerals and essential proteins.
– They are loaded with antioxidants and provide a good supply of detoxifying molybdenum. These antioxidants maintains the health and radiance of your skin in a purely natural way.
– Navy beans control the early damage of cells and promote its longevity. It also helps in diminishing signs of early aging such as dark circles, fine lines, looseness of skin, wrinkles, patches,… efficiently
– These beans have enormous amounts of potassium and iron in it. Potassium aids in stopping hair fall and iron results into hair growth.They have the nutrients that promote your hair growth and make them healthy and shiny.