RENE WHITE 5X
Serving size: three tablets (3000mg)*
90 tablets – Dietary Supplement.
Proprietary blend: L-Cysteine 1500mg, Glutathione 300mg, Rooibos African Extract 255mg, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract 195mg, Palmaria Palmata Extract 240mg, Portobello Mushrooms Extract 240mg, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract 150mg, Tulsi Leaf Extract 120mg.
* Daily Value not established.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended for the smart management and resolution of melasma, skin aging, acne, hair healthy and boosting health.
RENE WHITE 5X skin is 5 times stronger than any other products in the market. It makes your skin look naturally with perfect white skin tone. It inhibits and blocks tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for the production of dark melanin pigments. Furthermore, RENE WHITE 5X skin is made from rare and precious herbs containing all nutritions that are extracted and are necessary to stop the oxidization process. It helps to improve overall skin, hair, toe and hand nails. It is the best and the perfect choice to prevent loosing hair. It keeps and makes your hair strong and smooth. More importantly, it prevents acnes, aging, and increases the immune system.
+ Do not use for pregnant and breastfeeding women. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under cap if damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place, avoid sunlight.
+ Natural color of tablets will change over time. This does not alter the potency of the product.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE BEAUTY
– Another agent promoted for skin whitening is L-cysteine, which is claimed to be 3-5 times more potent than Glutathione and is BFAD approved. High concentrations of L-cysteine reduced the tyrosinase activity and produced more pheomelanin by way of cysteinyl dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA), the building block of pheomelanin.
– L‐Cysteine prevents the production of melanin. Therefore, even if your skin receives damage from UV rays, you won’t need to worry much about spots and freckles. L-cysteine can also wash your existing melanin pigments away with your dead skin cells, thus lightening the spots and freckles that you already have.
– L‐Cysteine is an powerful amino acid that works with vitamin C in preventing the skin’s production of melanin pigments. Since it has very high skin-whitening abilities, it is used in various anti-spot medicines and nutrition tablets.
– L‐Cysteine stimulates the production of glutathione. Glutathione is an antioxidant that exists in the body and is very useful in preventing the production of melanin. Therefore, not taking enough L-cysteine can result in various skin troubles.
– L‐Cysteine has an antioxidative effect. It stimulates the activity of glutathione peroxidase enzymes, which protect the skin from reactive oxygen species (ROS). It also represses the activity of tyrosinase enzymes, which come from ROS and are involved in the production of melanin.
– L‐Cysteine activates your skin’s turnover, which is directly related to wrinkles and skin darkening. It helps your body’s metabolism, making it easier to flush out melanin pigments.
– Glutathione, known as the king of antioxidants, is the most abundant endogenous antioxidant that plays a pivotal role in regulating oxidative stress, detoxification and immune function. Glutathione is an essential component of your cells, with low glutathione levels; cells cannot perform many of their functions properly.
– It helps the body produce and recycle antioxidants, which is vital for maintaining cellular health. When glutathione is depleted, this process is inhibited and free radicals can build up in the body.
– The oral use of Glutathione inhibits the tyrosinase activity. Once the tyrosinase activity has been inhibited the metabolic pathway then reverses its course going to the synthesis of light pigmented melanin called pheomelanin instead of synthesizing dark pigmented melanin called eumelanin. The cycle continuously flow as long as the presence of l-glutathione co-exist in the metabolic pathway of melanin. Finally, light skin will reveal to the surface gradually changing your complexion.
ROOIBOS AFRICAN EXTRACT
– Rooibos African Extracts is a South African success story. The rooibos magic lies in the fact that it’s packed with antioxidants (50 times more than green tea), is caffeine-free. These antioxidants are known to thwart free radicals in the body that can damage cells and cause cancer. It has been known to clear skin of acne, prevent wrinkles and make skin lighter.
– Rooibos is also rich in alpha hydroxy acid and zinc. Both of these nutrients are great for the skin and may help alleviate several skin problems including acne, pimples, sunburns and uneven skin. Because healthy skin starts from within, Rooibos is a great way to improve the skin in a natural way.
– Zinc is also important and necessary for clear skin. The nutrient assists with building the structure of cell membranes, healing wounds, protects against UV rays and has anti-inflammatory properties. Scientific studies have shown that the consumption of zinc may reduce acne.
– Rooibos is rich in several important minerals required for hair growth. This includes zinc, calcium, manganese, copper and potassium. Rooibos may help increase hair growth and strengthen hair fibers, so hair grows healthy and strong. It may also help prevent hair loss, as its active ingredients help remove dead skin cells that may block hair follicles and prevent hair from growing. Furthermore, the anti-inflammatory effects of Rooibos may help relieve the symptoms of dandruff by soothing the scalp. Rooibos is rich in polyphenols, and these ingredients promote shiny, soft hair and protect against sun damage.
– Roobios is rich in polyphenols including aspalathin and nothofagin, which are two polyphenol antioxidants. These antioxidants help protect the body by fighting free radicals or unstable cells that attack healthy cells to stabilize themselves and boost to the immune system
ZANTHOXYLUM PIPERITUM FRUIT EXTRACT
– Zanthoxylum Piperitum Seed Extract, from a Japanese pepper, protects the translucency and firmness of skin.
– Source of antioxidants which are essential in preventing and repairing damaged tissue by slowing down the effect of free radicals on the skin.
– These antioxidants have incredible protective benefits for the skin. They protect against sun damage, improve collagen production, and reduce cell damage. They also have significant anti-inflammatory properties—and inflammation is a major behind-the-scenes culprit of multiple skin issues, from acne to rosacea to eczema.
PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT
– This extract of the red seaweed, Palmaria Palmata, has been proven in various medical studies to reduce skin pigmentation for a brighter, more even-toned complexion. The use of Palmaria palmata has been shown to inhibit the release of Stem Cell Factor (SCF), another signaling molecule released by keratinocytes upon exposure to UVB radiation. SCF binds with a receptor on the melanocyte, activating the melanocyte. Palmaria palmata inhibits the release of SCF and therefore inhibits melanocyte activation; in addition, it inhibits Tyrosinase activity and the synthesis of the protein anchoring complex required for transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
– Palmaria Palmata extract has been clinically proven to possess free radical scavenging activity, making Palmaria Palmata useful as an antioxidant. Palmaria Palmata Seaweed is full of lipids, proteins, minerals and vitamins that are readily absorbed into the skin. Upon absorption, Palmaria Palmata rebalances, nourishes, detoxifies, purifies, oxygenates and deeply moisturizes the skin’s texture and tone. Palmaria Palmata is also an excellent source of amino acids, as well as Vitamins A, C, B1, B12, D, E, K & P – thereby making it ideal for forcing toxins from stagnant cells. The use of Palmaria Palmata also stimulates and improves blood and lymph circulation, while combating premature aging, environmental stressors and the impact of poor nutrition and pollution – all of which take a terrible toll on the skin.
– Palmaria Palmata is rich in vitamin C, helping the body increase its white blood cell count and contributing to growth and repair, through its important role in collagen production.
– Palmaria Palmata is also abundant in complex polysaccharides or long chain sugars. These dietary glyconutrients are helpful for building immune health, detoxifying the liver, nourishing the skin, soothing inflammation and detoxifying the body.
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS EXTRACT
– Portobello Mushrooms are rich in anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants are helpful in restricting free radicals in the skin. Restriction of free radicals helps in eliminating inflammation, acne and stress lines.
– High amounts of selenium in mushroom have anti-aging properties. Regular intake of Portobello Mushrooms can help you to eliminate the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
– Acne is often caused by excess oil production by the skin glands. This oil gets trapped in the dead cells causing sebum. Portobello Mushroom has high quantity of vitamin D and other anti-oxidants that curb the excessive oil production.
– The combination of vitamins A, B, and C in Portobello Mushrooms help build good immune system.
– Portobello Mushrooms are loaded with B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5, and B6 — all of which support the metabolic process behind the growth of brand new skin cells.
– Portobello Mushroom contains a polysaccharide that is equally beneficial in hydrating and providing a plumping effect to your skin. Skin feels smooth and supple.
– Just like the rest of the body, healthy hair too requires the delivery of vital nutrients to the hair follicles. Anaemia is one of the most common causes of hair loss. Anaemia is caused due to the deficiency of iron in the blood. Portobello Mushrooms are a good source of iron and copper, can combat hair loss.
FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT
– Fucus Vesiculosus Extract is filled with active ingredients, such as radical fighting phlorotannin antioxidants, bioactive polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, the extract fights damaging free radicals and skin aging, reduces inflammation, helps to increase skin elasticity, improve skin tone, reduce cellulite and provides hydration to the skin.
– Fucus Vesiculosus is a rich source of vitamins, especially the B vitamins, as well as many valuable trace elements and minerals that help nourish and cleanse the skin of toxins that cause dryness, wrinkles and excess fluid retention,
– Fucus Vesiculosus is also an excellent natural source of omega-3 fatty acids that promote healthy skin.
TULSI LEAF EXTRACT
– Holy Basil or Tulsi the “queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all the herbs found in India. Tulsi contains hundreds of beneficial compounds and possesses strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, adaptogenic, and immune enhancing properties.
– The anti-oxidants present in Tulsi Leaf Extract help in balancing different processes of the body. Drinking Tulsi Leaf Extract daily smoothes the nervous system and helps to relieve stress.
– Tulsi Leaf Extracthelps in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny hair. Tulsi extracts make the most organic solution for your skin and hair problems.
– Tulsi Leaf Extract purifies the blood and eliminates the toxins, thus healing and preventing the outburst of acne and pimples
– Tulsi Leaves have antioxidant properties. They contain the flavonoids, orientin and vicenin that protect the chromosomes and cell structures from oxidation, thus preventing cell ageing and death and providing protection against radiation damage.