Teeth whitening Gel is the latest product with a Neutralized PH. The formula was carefully researched and developed by American Dental specialists. This gel causes the least pain in the teeth whitening market.
One set can be used for 3-5 patients. It is the only product that is stored, reserved, and is transported internationally in a cooler specially designed to maintain the right concentration for the effective use.
To be used effectively, the whitening gel must maintain the right concentration before use, especially during the whole process from the production to the usage. To achieve that, it’s required a complicated and scientific procedure. The teeth whitening gel Viva white is described the only kind in the market. It is stored, reserved, and transported internationally in a cooler specially designed to maintain the absolute concentration before use.
Viva White Dual-Activated system is a whitening system that utilizes the typical dual-barrel system.
For maximum effectiveness, many chemicals cannot be mixed together until ready for use. The ability to keep the chemical compounds separated into two isolated chambers permits the addition of more ingredients which in turn creates a more sophisticated and exceptionally effective formula.
For the first time ever, those super resistant stains (i.e. tetracycline and fluorosis) can be flooded with the concentrations of bleaching factors necessary to ensure that patients obtain the true benefit of teeth whitening. Gone are the days of keeping your fingers crossed during in-office whitening, hoping that the patient will be pleased with the result.
Why can Viva White minimize the tooth sensitivity, even in some cases this situation does not happen?
– Most teeth whitening gels in the market are completely acidic or alkaline pH level so they can be stored for a long period of time without being placed in the cold condition. Therefore, this reduces costs.
– Moreover, Acid or alkaline pH level will dissolve the plugs of dentinal tubules. As a result, the teeth will be more sensitive.
– On the other hand, with a neutral pH, VivaWhite helps to reduce dissolution of the plugs of dentinal tubules. Therefore, it can minimize tooth sensitivity.
– The neutral pH teeth whitening gels is often more expensive than acidic or alkaline whitening gels because of their short lifetime.
üDesensitizer Viva White, which can help minimize the tooth sensitivity (it is usually formulated with Florua và Potassium Nitrate hay Kali Nitrat), is used after teeth whitened by a dentist.
– Fluoride activity helps to reduce the size of dentinal tubules to reduce inside fluid movement.
Carbamide Peroxide 35%
1 x Dual – barrel syringe teeth whitening gel with mixer 5ml
1 x Blue gingival barrier with tip 3.5ml
1 x Cheek retractor
1. 1 x Dual – barrel syringe teeth whitening gel with mixer 5ml
2. 1 x Blue gingival barrier with tip 3.5ml
3. 1 x Cheek retractor
Teeth whitening gel contains hydrogen peroxide, contact with mucosa, or skin can cause irritation. Rinse affected area thoroughly with water. And keep out of reach of children.
Teeth stained by coffee, tobacco, soft – dinks, red wine, genetic, tetracycline, food coloring, aging and other kind of yellow teeth.ills.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
This treatment is ideal for removing stain and discoloration caused by consumption of tea, coffee, red wine, strongly colored drinks, tobacco, food coloring as well as medication, genetics and aging.
Patients, dentist and dental assistant must wear protective eye-wear during teeth whitening treatment. Keep the gel away from skin.