Master is an addition curing vinyl polysiloxane elastomeric silicone impression system (VPS) with neutral smell used to create impression of the highest detail reproduction.
You want aesthetic, perfectly fitting restorations without corrections. We want you to be satisfied with the results of your work at all times. This represents an important step towards perfect restorations.
Reliability and exceptional properties place the Master materials amongst the top products in the world market. The quality control of Amedentek guarantees delivery of end product at its highest level while continuous research and development.
– Outstanding precision in detail reproduction
– Ideal working time
– Excellent consistency
– Hydrophilic properties
– Exceptional dimensional stability
– Excellent elastic properties
– Excellent tear strength
– Neutral smell
Range of products for all clinical needs
Perfect for all impressions with the sandwich technique, putty wash technique or mono phase .
Impression material is one of the most popular materials in the area of medicine. And the choice of impression material will directly affect the final outcome of the clinical work.
3 kinds of impression materials are commonly used in dentistry now.
● Crown, bridge, inlays and onlays impression.
● Recommended to take two-stage or single-stage impression technique together with MASTER Light Body for higher precision.
● Excellent precision
● High dimensional stability
● Excellent tear strength and tensile strength
● Easy mixing.
● Neutral smell
■ Delivery Form
● Packaging: 400g Base + 400g Catalyst + 2 Measuring spoons
● Color of Base: Purple
● Color of Catalyst: White